The COCAN is the Organizing Committee of the Africa Cup of Nations Ivory Coast 2023. The Organizing Committee has the obligation to conduct all its activities in accordance with the Statutes and Regulations of CAF, the contract binding CAF to FIF and the specifications issued by CAF. The COCAN must put in place all the organization of the competition according to the texts provided by the continental umbrella.
COCAN is placed under the administrative and financial supervision of the Prime Minister.
This anchorage was conceived to answer in particular to the transversal character of the missions which are entrusted to him and to the requirements of the organization of a big event.
COCAN 2023 is precisely located in Marcory Résidentiel, 5 bd Achalme, rue Neptune, Abidjan.
COCAN 2023 can be reached by phone at +225 2721598430 or by email at email@example.com
By using the simplified services of Action-Visas, you do not need to go in person to the consulate to have your fingerprints collected (biometric visa).
Place an order for your Ivory Coast visa with Action-Visas, then you will have to send us, by secure mail or by coming to our office in Paris, the following elements
- An official form from the Embassy of Ivory Coast.
- An identity photo, in color and size 4.5 x 3.5cm.
- Your passport, which must be valid for at least 6 months after the date of return (the passport must contain at least two blank pages facing each other);
- A copy of the personal data page of the passport
- A copy of the round-trip air ticket or a detailed travel certificate issued by an agency.
- A confirmation of hotel reservation or a certificate of accommodation issued by an Ivorian resident accompanied by a copy of his or her identity card.
- A copy of the international vaccination booklet mentioning Yellow Fever
- As part of the reopening of Ivorian borders and the resumption of international flights, the country's authorities have implemented a system of declaration for all air travel: the Declaration of Movement by Air (DDVA).
· Pour plus d’informations cliquez sur : e-Visa Côte d’Ivoire – Pré-enrôlement SNEDAI
– Pour les voyageurs à destination de la Côte d’Ivoire présentant la preuve d’une vaccination complète, le test PCR n’est plus exigé comme document sanitaire de voyage.
– Pour les voyageurs non ou incomplètement vaccinés à destination de la Côte d’Ivoire, la preuve d’un test PCR négatif est exigé comme document sanitaire de voyage.
For more information click on the following link: https://deplacement-aerien.gouv.ci/#/home
To buy tickets for the competition, please go to :
Post offices of the host cities
The online sales site
The process to become a volunteer is as follows:
Register on the volunteer platform integrated into the VANOC 2023 website
Do a digital pre-selection
Do the pre-selection in person
Finally, the selection
No, it is not necessary to live in Ivory Coast to be a volunteer, but to reside in Ivory Coast throughout the selection process and during the final competition. Volunteering is not exclusively reserved to Ivorians but to all.
The competition for the best mascot of the CAN Côte d'Ivoire 2023 is open to the following profiles:
plastic artists (sculptors, painters, designers, engravers, etc. ...)
computer graphics designers;
other professionals and amateurs in the field of Visual and Graphic Arts.
Participation in the contest is free. The proposal of a mascot is individua
The minimum age requirement is ten (10) years old on the date of the contest launch. However, candidates who are minors at the time of their application will have to produce a letter of parental authorization for their participation in the contest.
To compete, candidates must apply file consisting of the following documents
A photocopy of the candidate's National Identity Card, passport or any other document that formally attests to the candidate's identity.
A registration and semiological description form duly completed, to be downloaded from the COCAN 2023 website, or to be collected from the COCAN 2023 headquarters
A letter of parental authorization for underage candidates.
● Une proposition de mascotte accompagnée d’un nom, présentée en deux (02) exemplaires en couleur sur papier blanc au format A3 (42x60cm) et en version numérique de type Adobe Illustrator ou Photoshop (clé USB, CD ou tout autre support électronique).
The entire file must be provided under cover. The proposals must be presented in both formats (digital and physical). The files must be submitted to COCAN 2023 headquarters located at Marcory Résidentiel, 5 bd Achalm, rue Neptune, Abidjan.