The COCAN is the Organizing Committee of the Africa Cup of Nations Ivory Coast 2023. The Organizing Committee has the obligation to conduct all its activities in accordance with the Statutes and Regulations of CAF, the contract binding CAF to FIF and the specifications issued by CAF. The COCAN must put in place all the organization of the competition according to the texts provided by the continental umbrella.
COCAN is placed under the administrative and financial supervision of the Prime Minister.
This anchorage was conceived to answer in particular to the transversal character of the missions which are entrusted to him and to the requirements of the organization of a big event.
COCAN 2023 is precisely located in Marcory Résidentiel, 5 bd Achalme, rue Neptune, Abidjan.
COCAN 2023 can be reached by telephone at +225 2721598430 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using the simplified services of Action-Visas, you do not need to go in person to the consulate to have your fingerprints collected (biometric visa).
Place an order for your Ivory Coast visa with Action-Visas, then you will have to send us, by secure mail or by coming to our office in Paris, the following elements
- An official form from the Embassy of Ivory Coast.
- An identity photo, in color and size 4.5 x 3.5cm.
- Your passport, which must be valid for at least 6 months after the date of return (the passport must contain at least two blank pages facing each other);
- A copy of the personal data page of the passport
- A copy of the round-trip air ticket or a detailed travel certificate issued by an agency.
- A confirmation of hotel reservation or a certificate of accommodation issued by an Ivorian resident accompanied by a copy of his or her identity card.
- A copy of the international vaccination booklet mentioning Yellow Fever
- As part of the reopening of Ivorian borders and the resumption of international flights, the country's authorities have implemented a system of declaration for all air travel: the Declaration of Movement by Air (DDVA).
For more information, visit: www.snedai.com
Become a volunteer by registering on the Volunteer Program platform integrated into the COCAN 2023 website.
No, you don't have to live in Côte d'Ivoire to be a volunteer.
The Voluntary Program is open to everyone.